Skip to main content

Spanish Releases!!!!! (Estrenos españoles!!!!!)

For those of you whom are familiar with my writing, from time to time, I will release Spanish versions of some my best selling English-language e-books! I have decided to release Erotica: The Collection and Erotica: Boiling Point for my Spanish-Speaking readers.

Para aquellos de ustedes quienes están familiarizados con mi forma de escribir , de vez en cuando , voy a lanzar versiones en español de algunos de mis mejores ventas de Inglés - idioma e-books ! He decidido liberar Erotica : La Colección y Erotica : Punto de ebullición para mis lectores de habla hispana .



Erotica es una colección de cinco relatos eróticos, que incluyen los deseos explícitos, uno para el equipo, Hook, Line y hundirlo, Su Picasso y Bang Game. Hay algo para todos aquí en esta colección única que está garantizado para mantenerte despierto durante la noche. Si usted está en tríos, niñas conseguirlo encendido o chicos jugando duro, o acción asiento trasero, que sin duda querrá recoger esto un arriba. Disfrute! (Todos los caracteres son mayores de 18 años.) Versión actualizada incluye bono cuento erótico, O para el orgasmo!

Compra este libro
Precio: $ 3.99

Kate está cerrando las puertas de su restaurante una vez popular. un lugar donde Leo vino a comer y amarla desde lejos. Cuando se entera de que ella puede estar dejando para siempre, de repente empujó a revelar sus verdaderos sentimientos. El jefe de William Chad, sabe que el hombre tiene sentimientos por él, pero él tiene que encontrar la manera correcta de conseguir que admitirlo. Una noche en la oficina tiene William deseo de más de lo que jamás ha tenido el descaro de pedir. Crystal solía disfrutar de venir a Datos de pelo del salón, que era hasta que el nuevo propietario, Alegría, comenzó su empuje hasta el final de la línea. Crystal se queda dormido en su silla en el salón y se despierta para encontrar la alegría le ha colocado en una situación delicada. Sarah cree que el nuevo maestro de su hijo, Eduardo Casco, ha salido de su manera de hacer que su hijo miserable. Cuando se envía una carta a casa solicitando una conferencia, Sarah salta a la oportunidad de poner al hombre en su lugar. ¿Quién dice que una noche tiene que ser el fin? Este es el erotismo con un corazón. (Todos los personajes son mayores de 18 años.)

Compra este libro
Precio: $ 3.99

¿Preguntas? ¿Comentarios? Por favor, deje abajo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Reading! Summers Not Over Just Yet!!!!

Summer will end in just a few short weeks but that doesn't that you have to say goodbye to all the warmth the season brings. Here are two books that will keep Summer in your bones all Winter long!!!! Erotica:The Collection and Erotica: Boiling Point

Love Struck?

I had an interesting experience last night. I met a guy who actually gets me! We sat together and talked for hours. When I say hours, I really mean hours. I had to go to work today but I was out with him until four.  Maybe I'm still riding the wave of getting only three hours of sleep, but I'm really feeling him. I was totally pulled in. He was just amazing. I listened to him talk and share things about his life and I was just memorized. The thing is, I met him on a dating/social networking site. We decided to meet in person. Get this, this all happened on the day that I decided this "site" wasn't for me and I was about to delete my account. What is this? Destiny? I think maybe this was love at first site or lust. But I can honestly see myself with this guy. I'm the first one to question and over-analyze things but something is telling that this maybe the real deal! What do you think?

Am I Imagining Things? Or Is He Really Cheating?

I promised myself that if I ever got involved again, that I would play it cool. I have to admit, in the past, I was all too eager to think the worst. Now that I look back, I realize that maybe I had it all backwards. Perhaps my intuition was in overdrive. Every woman should be in tune with her mind, body and soul. If you feel like something fishy is going on, chances are something is actually going on. Now I don't want to cheat anyone out of happiness, but are you really happy when there are so many little things nagging you in the back of your mind? What if you ask questions but get run-around answers? What if you ignore the obvious and live in denial? You keep telling yourself that the storm will blow over. Here's another scenario ... what if you get active?  What if you set out on a mission to protect your heart? What if you open your eyes and see him for who and what he is? How can you protect what’s yours if he is still playing the field? Slow down... really think about