Skip to main content

From My Table to Yours

Available for Free!
My latest book: From My Table to Yours promises to warm your heart and your tummy! If you are familiar with my background, you know how much I love to cook! This mini-cookbook is filled with my family's favorite winter-time dishes. Head on over to www.smashwords.com and pick up this free ebook. Oh there's one more treat! Check out the preview of my upcoming ebook release, Latham's Lake: Some Secrets Should Stay Buried.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cultural Relationships Part 2

Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Class

There are a lot of people that decide to change careers for any amount of reasons but for me, it was something that I had been debating about for quite some time. I have always loved working with children and helping them as much as I could but when a job goes beyond what you can offer, it may be time to think about doing something different. If you're not filling fulfilled about a job like you used to, perhaps you should rethink things as I did. I did some research about some of the classes and opportunities that were floating around my area, I came across plenty of information about Certified Nursing Assistants. It seemed as if these professionals were in high demand everywhere. I decided to look at the career outlook and path of CNAs. It wasn't glamorous but then again, what job is? I found out that classes were being offered at a community college nearby. I talked to my husband and we both agreed that it was something that I should consider. I ended up signing up for...

RCA 7" Voyager Android 6.0 (16gb) Tablet

Short review on a nice tablet that's fast, efficient and full of surprises!