Skip to main content

O For Orgasm: A Short Erotica Tale (Revamped Version)


I wrote O for Orgasm: A Short Erotic Tale as an short introduction for those who have never read any of my erotic stories. Needless to say, it was not highly praised and I had to redesign the cover several times. After I finished it, I thought it was exactly what I wanted it to be but after careful consideration, I decided to revamp and submit a new copy. I love writing erotic tales as well as romance and horror. I'm most comfortable writing children's stories and poems. I wish, like so many other writers/authors, that I could write full time but alas my day job won't allow for this. I know that success doesn't come over night but you can dream about it every night. For those of you that aspire to write or have even written a short tale or two, don't be deterred by critics. Criticism is a good thing because it makes you more aware of the areas that you need to work on. Therefore, criticism, in a sense, makes you better in the end.
It took me awhile to come to this understanding. I have to admit when I read my first bad review, I wanted to cry... I wanted to pull down all my books... I even contemplated giving up writing all together. But that's not the way to live. You have to understand that everyone won't like your writing style, your method or even your subject matter. Some writers use pin names but I use my own name. When the criticism came my way, I took it personal. It was a direct hit to my ego, just kidding. Seriously, I needed it because when a customer purchases a product, whether its from a manufacturer, designer or an author, they deserve the best because its their hard earned money that their spending. When you create something, don't do it halfheartedly. If it's not perfect, go back to the drawing board or simply revamp it. This is a lesson that I constantly learn each and every day. I always ask the students before they turn in assignments, "Are you sure everything is correct? Are you sure you did your best?" It's something we need to ask ourselves in every sector of our lives. The same is true when you get a great review on a book or praise for a job well done. Don't just stop there. There is always room for improvement. Strive to be the very best. The revamped version of O for Orgasm will be available
shortly in many places where e-books are sold. Be sure to drop me a line and let me know what you think about the changes. If you have questions or comments about this book or any of my other works, please email me or leave your questions and comments in the section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Reading! Summers Not Over Just Yet!!!!

Summer will end in just a few short weeks but that doesn't that you have to say goodbye to all the warmth the season brings. Here are two books that will keep Summer in your bones all Winter long!!!! Erotica:The Collection and Erotica: Boiling Point

Love Struck?

I had an interesting experience last night. I met a guy who actually gets me! We sat together and talked for hours. When I say hours, I really mean hours. I had to go to work today but I was out with him until four.  Maybe I'm still riding the wave of getting only three hours of sleep, but I'm really feeling him. I was totally pulled in. He was just amazing. I listened to him talk and share things about his life and I was just memorized. The thing is, I met him on a dating/social networking site. We decided to meet in person. Get this, this all happened on the day that I decided this "site" wasn't for me and I was about to delete my account. What is this? Destiny? I think maybe this was love at first site or lust. But I can honestly see myself with this guy. I'm the first one to question and over-analyze things but something is telling that this maybe the real deal! What do you think?

Am I Imagining Things? Or Is He Really Cheating?

I promised myself that if I ever got involved again, that I would play it cool. I have to admit, in the past, I was all too eager to think the worst. Now that I look back, I realize that maybe I had it all backwards. Perhaps my intuition was in overdrive. Every woman should be in tune with her mind, body and soul. If you feel like something fishy is going on, chances are something is actually going on. Now I don't want to cheat anyone out of happiness, but are you really happy when there are so many little things nagging you in the back of your mind? What if you ask questions but get run-around answers? What if you ignore the obvious and live in denial? You keep telling yourself that the storm will blow over. Here's another scenario ... what if you get active?  What if you set out on a mission to protect your heart? What if you open your eyes and see him for who and what he is? How can you protect what’s yours if he is still playing the field? Slow down... really think about